Tuesday, February 28, 2006

No Readings?! What's a girl to do??

So I figured, "hey, no reading? why not post?," so here I am, watching American Idol (shh, don't tell) thinking about webdesign and hoping beyond hope that tomorrow in class everything will click. See, because up until now, I go to class, understand what Jim and Slava are saying and doing, go home feeling all confident that I can master .html and open dreamweaver to find that I really have no clue what I'm doing. Actually, let me amend that statement: I think I know what I'm doing, I try to do it, and I just flop. CSS Style Sheet? It's saved .css, doesn't that mean it's right? Apparently, no. So, here's where I'm saying, if anyone has any tips, hints, suggestions, and/or cheat sheets (for the most mundane and basic of things) I would just love it.

Thanks for listening, now back to Simon.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyTheUte said...

amen jaci. i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who is feeling that way. hopefully things will start to come together for us... not much time left! :) how many days?

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Jimmy Diamond said...

Did the exercise that I sent out this week help?

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home